Take your Egypt Vacation in Sunny Sharm
Yes! It is time for a vacation. We understand it is too cold in your home city, but look no further. Sharm el Sheikh has fantastic year-round weather! Where else can you enjoy 23C (75F) in January?
Sharm el Sheikh is an Egyptian resort city on the Red Sea with amazing natural landscapes. It also has some of the best nightlife and entertainment in the region. Here are my favorites:
Explore the Marine Life
Sharm el Sheikh has some of the best diving spots in the world! Whether you like snorkeling or diving, you can enjoy colorful reefs and marine life. My favorite spot is Ras Muhammed National Park, a marine life reserve. For the best experience, go camping for one night (or more!) on the beach. It’s very affordable!
Adventures above the Sea
Because of the diverse nature of Sharm, there are many activities like Quad biking in the mountains, stargazing, Bedouin dinner in the desert, or several choices in water sports. I recommend a full day cruise to Tiran Island including a tour around the old shipwreck. And yes, they stop for snorkeling in many places along the way!
For the little ones, I recommend visiting Cleopark (they have a special offer for Guests in Hilton Dreams and Hilton Fayrouz), or check out Aqua Park. Aqua Park has a large selection of slides that are sure to please everyone in the family.
Depending on your desired cuisine, you will find a variety of restaurants in Sharm:
- Fares– Best seafood restaurant! Try the one in the old market for a lively surrounding.
- El Masreyeen– Located in the old market with an Egyptian grill. Kebab, anyone?
- Abu el Sid– Hailed as the best Egyptian restaurant in Sharm. A ‘Must Try!’
And you can’t come to Sharm without enjoying a romantic dinner on the beach. Most major resorts offer this, but I personally recommend Hilton Sharm Waterfalls for this amazing moment.
Bars & Nightclubs
There are many Bars in Sharm, but the ones that stand out:
- Farsha– They have an unbelievable view of the sea, and lots of room to sit. I recommended going on a full moon night.
- Camel Bar– No, they don’t offer camels! But they do make the best cocktails in town and have some of the best Deep vocal house DJ music. They also have Karaoke!
And last but not least, Sharm also has some of the best nightclubs with some of the most famous DJ’s:
- Pacha–Huge! It is loud with some of the best ceiling/silk dancers and entertainment overall.
- Little Buddha– If you fancy a beautiful meal and a beautiful nightclub at the same time, make sure you come here!
- Taj Mahal– Features a removable ceiling so you will get to see a star extravaganza.
What are you waiting for? Leave the snow shovel at home, and come have fun in the sun in Sharm el Sheikh!