Born and raised in Strasbourg, France, Pauline pursued her university degree in the United States where she started her career in journalism. She’s lived in Dallas, Seattle, Little Rock, Chicago, and moved halfway across the world to Dubai to work as a features writer and sub-editor for four and one-half years. She’s now part of Hilton Worldwide’s Localization team in Dallas, and is passionate about travel, gastronomy, art and world news.
Pauline’s best experiences:
- Swimming with an elephant in Nepal
- Skydiving over the Palm, Jumeirah in Dubai
- Discovering the Mayan ruins of Tikal in Guatemala
- Winning a soccer tournament in Thailand
- Revisiting Paris… again and again!
- Discovering the wonders of East meets West in Istanbul